1. Strong Client Base
The Firm has developed a robust practice in public procurement. Our key assignments have been providing advice to public sector clients in their capacities as procuring entities as well as private sector clients on the unique legal aspects of procurement and asset disposal. Our team also has expertise with respect to dispute resolution and litigation arising out of competitive procurement processes.
We have represented clients in procurement administrative review proceedings before the Public Procurement Administrative Review Board, the High Court and Court of Appeal. Notably, the Firm has been involved in successful precedent-setting procurement cases in procurement of public infrastructure development consultancy works, public transport and road safety, energy and infrastructure projects. The team’s expertise in constitutional and administrative law makes us leading practitioners in judicial review proceedings.
Over the years the firm has been able to attract dedicated clientele by providing quality highly responsive and exceptional legal services. We serve clients ranging from national and international corporations to individuals, families, and community entrepreneurs, non-governmental organizations.
2. Our work formula
We have in place a comprehensive case management and client-handling methodology based on our core values of: Integrity, Teamwork and Client-Focus. Accordingly
- we strive to avoid resort to unethical means to achieve the result;
- we work as a team, each member contributing to the overall result; and
- we place the client’s best interests at the heart of our work.
Our case management system comprises:
- Teamwork: we always work as a team and assign two advocates to a matter;
- Peer Review: we have an inbuilt peer review mechanism for quality assurance;
- Thorough research: before beginning to draft we carry out thorough research and analysis;
- Use of legal drafting precedence: we maintain a set of legal precedence including Bullen & Leake to guide our drafting.
- Consultation with client: we routinely give the client a draft for comments before we finalize it for filing to ensure that we have properly reflected the client’s instructions in our drafting.